Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One word... Larry!

Ok so Larry read my last blog entry and started crying that he wasn't in it. So... here it goes, this little segment is called Things I Love, but I Love Larry more than:



I Love Larry More than:

TWILIGHT!
 duh duh duh, I know right, it's hard to believe but Larry is just that cute that Jacob and Edward dont exist to me... hold on wait, they DONT really exist. Hmm no wonder it's so easy for me than. 




I Love Larry More Than:

HUNTING!
Geez La Weez, He must be pretty important if I'd rather hang out with him than shoot a little Bambi.




I Love Larry More Than:

DANCE!
Kow Ka Chow, I'm the whitest african american (black girl) you'll ever meet!



I Love Larry More Than:

MARKY MARK!
(my best forrest gump voice) Thats all I have to say about that. I must be insane! Cause Mark Walberg is woot woot.. but Larry is Betta!




And Lastly!

I Love Larry More Than:

VENISON AND GRAVY!
(even though this google picture of it looks really sick)






Larry Crose Jr. is amazing and I totally love him even when he's being a brat or a cry-baby. He's sweet and handsome totally perfect for me. I cant wait to marry him, only 8 ish months to go!




1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that Larry's goat in that pic is like SUPER long! Haha. Just thought I'd throw that out there :P Oh and uh... the color doesn't match his hair haha. This was a cute post. I disagree with like all of it but that's probably a good thing. If I agreed that'd be a little, lot awkward.

    ReplyDelete