Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mustache Genes?

"I dont have much to say, but if you vote for me all of your wildest dreams will come true..." Just kidding but seriously thats how I've been feeling ever since I got my blog. The whole time I was creating my wonderful blog I was thinking that I'd write all the time, a bunch of awesome random stuff like my sister Kimi writes. But NOOOO, nothing ever comes to mind when I sit down to blog. So I thought I'd just write something super random and I think I'll call it "I BELIEVE"...




I Believe that I have the cutest mom on this planet! She is totally amazing and not to mention Gorgeous! This totally sounds lame but she is my bestie!




I Believe that ZUMBA is the funnest workout ever! And if your wondering to yourself "Man, I wish I could partake of this Zumba thing Dani keeps talking about!" Then your in luck, we do classes Mon-Thurs 6:00 AM and 8:00 PM at THE STUDIO in Circleville. So come JOIN THE PARTY!




I Believe that Slip N' Slides are one of the greatest inventions ever, especially when it's a SPIDERMAN Slip N' Slide! I'm just sayin!




I Believe that my dad and I have two of the greatest mustaches known to man and I definitely get my good mustache growing genes from him. hahaha Jk but He's the greatest,
 and he is totally



EXCELLENT




ALWAYS! ;) 


(only people who know that joke will get it so if it doesn't make sense to you, dont let it bother ya, your just not in the loop and I appologize cause your missing out!)








Ok Last but not least, I Believe that I do Pedicures in my profession but if your feet look like this then you can just suck it. No amount of moolah will get me near you! But in all seriousness I am starting up my hair and nails VERY soon. I will be doing Hair at Luana's salon in Junction, and Nails either at my house or yours whichever works for you. More details to come! But seriously, if your nails look like that, DONT CALL ME Call a doctor!
Alright well that was pretty much uncalled for but oh well i got a little advertising in and hopefully this sparks the creativity button in my brain to start writing posts that you'll actually care about and want to read. Hmmm maybe someday!

2 comments:

  1. I was loving it until I got to the nasty nails. Gag, gag.... I just threw up in my mouth ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is all warm and fuzzy inside that you sorta wish you could be me. It's okay. No point in denying it. Kidding kidding...Or am I.

    Ummm... the mustache gene def runs in the family. Didn't you ever see the pic on FB of mine and Kel's awesome staches?

    ReplyDelete