Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally took a stinkin break!

Yeah, I've been working on this blog forever today! But finally I took a break to do the dishes... Yeah not the funnest break ever but my mom was buggin me ALL morning to do them! It didn't take me long to get distracted from stupid dishes and go ride Jake (our horse). :P And Playing with baby Sis! She is so darn cute, eating dad's hat.

In case you were wondering, I did finally do the darn dishes it only took me 5 hours! But thats just the way I roll. I really think I need lessons on this blogging stuff cause somethings I just dont understand. Oh well it's looking a lot better than it was at first so it's cool!

4 comments:

  1. You know the only thing I hate worse than cleaning the house, is actually having a dirty house. It is super hard to be as OCD as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided something after much internal debate. I think you should rename your blog.
    Together. Forever. Sealed With Duct Tape.

    It's catchy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow kimi you are so good with words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, if you do the dishes when I tell you to life is grand in the Holt household :)

    ReplyDelete