Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week 16...Avocado!!

Ok so I forgot to post my very first ultrasound pic at 7 weeks! Cant really see anything, but it's still cute ;)

7 week Ultrasound



Alright, so I am now 16 weeks and 2 days, the baby is the size of an avocado! I'm feeling bigger but its definitely not looking like pregnancy "bump" yet. I haven't taken any pictures as I grow yet so I figured I'd do the "FACEBOOK" thing and take it through the mirror! (yes, I know this is very lame :P)! But hey, gotta start somewhere!

 16 weeks



How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: +1 

Maternity clothes? Yep dont fill them out yet but they're a lot more comfy!

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Not very good... still waking up to pee or get situated!

Best moment this week: 
Nothing too eventful this week, Going in for a 3D ultrasound on March 27th!


Movement: Nothing that I know of yet. Cant wait!! :D

Food cravings: PB&J sandwiches and Corn Nuts, Not together though :P!! Still Mac N Cheese and Tuna Helper.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much all of Larry's cologne or our any candles or wax I have! 


Gender Prediction: Depends on who you talk to! My family- Girl, 
Larrys family- Boy.
 So we shall see.

Symptoms: HEADACHES FROM HECK!!! 

Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Haha, I'm happy but I can change to moody in a snap of the fingers just ask my husband and primary class! :P

Looking forward to: Finding out what we're having on the 27th!!! 19 More days!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment