Monday, July 18, 2011

Party Animal runs in our "Family"

My husband is an old man!!! It's official, Larry is the big 23! Larry got the weekend off for once, and after he got home Friday we packed up our camping gear and went to the lake. We set up our tent, roasted hot dogs and marshies, and took a romantic stroll along the beaches of the Piute Reservoir. The next day we had a picnic and attempted to swim but the wind was so dang strong it made it kinda cold when you got out of the water! I had planned a BBQ for Larr and Calvin (Larry's brother who shares the same date of birth) at the lake but like I said the wind was terrible so we decided it'd be best to relocate to my parents house. Josh and Appols came down and we had hamburgers, hot dogs and dutch oven potatoes. It was soo yummy! Larry had requested that I make a "Larrbear" cake again like I did a couple years ago for his birthday and since Calvin was coming I decided to make it a Cop Bear. My mom and I made it and this year seemed to be a lot more challenging than it was in 2009 for some reason, the cake was just crumbling which made it very aggravating but we pulled through! :) We had a "corn hole" tourney and played 'til pretty late. 
























My Birthday boy after a LONG fun day! :)
Larry and Calvin Bday Party = SUCCESS! 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that was tons of fun!! We'll have to have another tourney soon. Happy Birthday Larry and Calvin!!!

    ReplyDelete