Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Manti Pageant and the lake

We went to the Manti Pageant on Saturday. This will be the 3rd time in a row that Larry and I have gone together (we've gone every year that we've been dating). This year I felt a little different though... every year when we've gone before I would see the temple and think about the good ol' primary song "I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday..." and this year the pageant was soo much more special because Larry and I were sealed for eternity in that very temple! The play gave me more goosebumps than usual! :) We had so much fun!! 

Mom made a delicious picnic! :)









Larry got Sunday/Monday off this week so we went to church Sunday and then Monday Larry said "Lets go to the lake and I'll make dutch oven potatoes and chicken!" The water at the lake was pretty warm and it was a lot of fun!!! 






1 comment: