Thursday, July 19, 2012

35 Weeks




How far along? 35 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: +24

Maternity clothes? Nothing else fits!! lol

Stretch marks? So far so good.


Sleep: Sleeping on the couch really helps me... Especially with my body pillow! 


Best moment this week:
Nothing too exciting this week, but last week we had a little baby shower in circleville :)


Movement: All the time!

Food cravings: Those dang Snickers with Almonds are my weakness!!! 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been pretty good actually :)


Gender: Girl!! :)


Symptoms: I've been having BH contractions and so much back pain I could cry! :P

Belly Button in or out? Its mostly an out-y at this point!


Wedding rings on or off? My rings have been off for weeks.


Happy or Moody most of the time: Getting pretty antsy!!

Looking forward to: My dr. appointment this next week, we're doing another ultrasound to see if she's getting ready for her arrival! 










2 comments:

  1. Danni, I am so excited for you! You have made it farther then I did (I had my little boy at 34 weeks) :) Having kids is the best,but it does change A LOT! The first while is pretty stressful and lack of sleep can be rough. I am so excited for you though, you will be and awesome Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are almost there!! You look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete