Monday, May 14, 2012

One Year Anniversary... No big deal ;P

Last week I posted a random post and completely forgot to mention something very important!!!
Our One Year Anniversary!! hahaha How could I forget right?! Ok so last Monday May 7th was our one year wedding anniversary, I cannot believe how fast it's gone! 
So we didn't do anything too exciting... we just chilled all day and then Larry made a VERY gourmet meal of grilled Chili Dogs! But I must say it was my fault cause it was the only thing that sounded good to me at the time.  lol (weird pregnancy!)
I pulled the top of our cake out of freezer on Sunday morning and it was hilarious cause when I opened it up I noticed that there were REAL wilted daisies frozen to the top of the cake. hahaha When my mom and dad were cleaning up after the wedding, they were wrapping the cake and completely forgot to take the flowers off the top cause they were so busy! :P Anyways the cake ended up tasting pretty good surprisingly for a old frozen cake. haha
All I have to say is that I had no idea I could love Larr more than I did when we first got married but as the days go by, I learn more about him and I love him even more! :) 
Happy Anniversary Babe! Many more to come!!!

May 7, 2011

Our FRESH Chocolate and Bavarian Cream Cake 



Happy 1st Anniversary May 7, 2012


Our Chocolate and Strawberry Milk Toast



Not so nice this time!

And he sure got brave!!!
:)

This picture is definitely attractive!  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment