Monday, August 20, 2012

Come on baby, we want to meet you!!!

Well it's getting to the day I never thought would come!! August 21st is tomorrow and it doesn't look like my little Kimber wants to come yet! We are getting so anxious I dont think Larry or I will make it much longer, so she better hurry up! :P I went to the doctor last friday and still no change, she's in position but I'm 50% effaced and not dilated AT ALL!! How discouraging! Doctor scheduled my induction just in case she doesn't come on her own by the night of the 28th at midnight (so I guess technically the 29th) so I guess at least I know she'll be here sometime around then for sure! haha
Anyways not a whole lot is new besides moving and baby stuff. My parents bought a house in Cedar City and it's lovely but the moving process sure takes a long time!! Nana and Papa are here from Virginia for the little stinkers arrival. We got her crib and stuff set up and I think everything else is ready! :)

                   This picture was during set up so it's not totally done in this pic but you get the point. lol




Also, in the moving process, my mom found a sweatshirt that she got when she was pregnant with me.



How far along? 39 weeks and 6 days


Total weight gain: +32

Maternity clothes? YES!

Stretch marks? Sadly yes, I do have a few. :(

Sleep: Pretty much no sleep unless it's naps.

Best moment this week: We had a little baby shower in Cedar.

Movement: She's gonna be a dancer thats for sure! :P

Food cravings: Pretty much anything... All I have been thinking about lately is FOOD!! It's terrible!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been pretty good actually :)

Gender: Girl!! :)

Symptoms: Well she's been moving a ton and I've had contractions, but I'm still not dilated and only 50% effaced.

Belly Button in or out? Its mostly an out-y at this point!

Wedding rings on or off? My rings have been off for a couple months!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda Grouchy! I will admit it, I'm getting to the point where I just want to hold her! :)

Looking forward to: HER ARRIVAL!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post!! Her room looks cute!! Can't wait for you to get your baby girl here!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO close!! Don't be too sad about not being dilated, some women dilate and they have forever labors...then some don't dilate and end up having the shortest labors once they do. :) Dilation is actually not a very good predictor because it's SO random. Anyway, keep your hopes up, you are almost there! Good luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hold our precious grand daughter. BTW, why does the words look slanted in this pic but it isn't in real life, hmmm? I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete